The safari...... It was AMAZING!!!!!! I loved to see all the animals!!!! I will never forget this special time!!!!
A lion..... Not very rare.... BUT IT WALKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR TRUCK!!!!! :)
***** for some reason the pics are not loading but I'm sure Emma will have pics! *****
Cheetah!!! (it's kinda hard to see but look really hard!)
Giraffes!!!
There were hippos and gazelles but I didn't want to waste my time on them
More Elephants!!!! And babies too!!
More Zebras!!!!!
Thompson Gazelle!!!
Elephant!!!!!!!
Ostriches!!!
Warthog!!
The Black Rhino.... One of the rarest animals in Africa...... There are only 23 left....... AND IT WALKED RIGHT PAST OUR TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zebras!!!!
Monkey!! (I think)
The safari was so amazing and I had so much fun!!!!! Especially with Emma!!! :) I'll never forget our safari and some of the neat things that came with it. It was a very special time full of fun!!!
I will never forget Tanzania. I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment