So, a year ago today, I would be on an airplane destined for Tanzania. There's really not much to say about this day of the trip, except for the fact that I was on a plane. Planes are really boring. So lets talk about what happened when I got to Tanzania.
Well, I had to check into some security check thing. Then Emma didn't feel good and now she hates Chilies forever. Then, I got in a car and sat in the "jump seat". It was at least 2 hours to Arusha, where we were gonna stay. I remember getting there and drinking juice and talking to Emma. I finally got to our "room" and fell fast asleep. There were mosquito nets to keep the bugs out. They were kinda cool except when you had to get in and out of bed and they were in your way. When I was beginning to fall asleep, I remember thinking that I had to get up really early tomorrow to go to Mirowa.
I guess that ends today! More tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment