Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm going by my journal, so if my days aren't the same as Emma's..... (I'm just looking at the day in my journal that says "June 9th, 2009")

Anyway, I don't have pictures for today because today was our last day in Arusha (I think). We basically went to a market there that had most of the things I bought for the people who sponsored me. And I bought a club there. It was really cool. There were a lot of bracelets and necklaces. There was tons of cool stuff that was all made by hand. I had to learn how to bargain because the stuff that they were selling wasn't priced so we had to bargain for a price that seemed reasonable.

After "shopping", I went back to Arusha, packed, and played cards with Emma. Overall, this day wasn't as neat as some of the other days, but it was still cool when I was there.

2 comments:

emma claire said...

actually, it was as cool as the other days.

Hal said...

whatev
HAL