Today we would have woken up at our "hotel" and packed up. Then we would have gone to the school for the last time to eat breakfast. We had to say good bye to all of the kids. It was sad to leave the school. I really want to go back there.
Before we left Mirowa, we got to go to a market there!! It was full of natives and "stores" made out of sticks. There was a lot of merchandise that the natives sold. It was really amazing to see how these people shopped and sold. It was quite an experience.
The market from afar.
Some of the "stores"
More "stores"
While we were at the market, we got to see the meat section where you would buy your meat.
Roasting the meat!!
Meat that you would eat if you lived in Mirowa.
A motorcycle?!?!?! Why is that here??
Sharo!!!
Natives buying and selling food.
Some of the products that would be sold.
After going to the market, we drove all the way back to Arusha and Emma and I had a fun afternoon of card games and swimming (the pool was FREEZING) :D
All in all, I had a great experience in Mirowa. It will be something I will never forget!!!!!! I wish I was there right now. If I had a choice, I would be there, helping and serving. I want to go back to Mirowa. Maybe after I get an education, I'll go back and become a missionary there.
2 comments:
you can go after you get an education, but im going sooner!!!!!!
ya i meant like a missionary. for longer periods. i will go sooner if i have the chance
HAL
Post a Comment