Monday, October 11, 2010

Why? Why? Why do I have to slave away at school while other people have fall break? I know some of you are going to say, "But I don't have a fall break!" But thats because either you are homeschooled or you go to a private school. (or you go to BASIS) Anyway, most NORMAL schools have a WEEK off. I have two days. TWO DAYS!!! And those days are Thursday and Friday. I mean come on. Seriously. We could at least get a week off....... BUT NO! THIS IS BASIS SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO WORK AND SLAVE AWAY AT SCHOOL WHILE OTHER KIDS SIT AROUND AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES!!!! At least thats what I think. Enjoy you fall break.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Some of my friends are going out of town i mean come on!
and please visit my blog
jemimabg.blogspot.com

follow and share

emma claire said...

wow hal. way to make everyone feel bad...

Anonymous said...

Afgree with Emma

emma claire said...

lol mima!

shes like "everyone else gets to play video games on fall breakk waa and because of you guys i have to slave away at school waaa"

lol

Hal said...

wow you guys.... i was explaining what my brothers do. and emma.... you used to whine a lot on your blog....

emma claire said...

well you didnt specify!! you didnt say anything about your brothers in the entire post!!

and fyi.. do you alllllllways have to try to get ppl back????

hahaha this is really hilarious