Thursday, October 7, 2010
Today was Matthew's 2nd birthday!!!! (Matthew is my little cousin for all of you who don't know) It was funny to watch him blow out the candles on his cake! He would blow to softly and would have to blow harder to blow them out!! lol! And he loved all his presents! In fact he loved his hokey pokey elmo so much that when my aunt told him it was time to open another present, he said, "NO" It was so hilarious!! Michael and I kept guessing what was inside the presents. One time he said that the present contained eatable things and I said that it contained toxic things. So when Matthew pulled out oreos, i said, "I told you they were toxic!" and Michael and I started cracking up! It was so fun and hilarious! Happy Birthday Matthew!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too funny :) Happy (late) birthday to Matthew!
carlotta!! how did you find hal's blog??????
hi is carlotta your friend Emma??
Hal.. yes! she is my friend from VP... we are in biology together :)
cool! :)
Post a Comment