Thursday, October 28, 2010
Halloween
It's Halloween again...... and everyone at my school is going to the school "Halloween Dance". I'm not though. And people ask why. And I tell them I'm busy or I have better things to do. I mean Halloween is just kinda spooky. I don't understand why we celebrate ghosts and goblins and dead people. It's just kinda creepy. And I'm not against trick or treating. That's fine. It's just.... when I think of Halloween, I think of spooky things and stuff like that. Trick or treating is totally fine. It's just celebrating ghosts and stuff that I find creepy (besides people who scarify their houses). I mean..... that's just weird in my opinion. No offence. But the people reading this blog probably agree with me. If you don't.... LEAVE!! Unless I know you. I just like to sit down, eat my own candy, and hang out with friends. That's my "Halloween" for you. But if you are trick or treating, Happy Trick or Treating!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ppppppplllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssse visit my blog and share
Jemimabg.blogspot.com
Post a Comment