Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teeth.......... and Pinetop

Well.......... getting my teeth pulled actually didn't hurt that bad, it was just the numbing that seriously annoyed me. Seriously. But, I got an extremely big smoothie! That took me forever to eat because I was numb.
The next day, my family went to our cabin up in Pinetop! The weather was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I love going to our cabin to escape the burning temperatures of Scottsdale (I was going to say Arizona...... but then I realized Pinetop was in Arizona....). There is always something to do up there: fishing, building forts, taking walks, playing games, reading, and spending time with family! I love Pinetop and have so much fun up there!
Hal(ey)

3 comments:

Maddie M. Regan said...

hey Hal! Hope you are having fun in Florida! Lets talk soon, I leave in 10 days!!!!!:( I am going to miss you, though I just remembered, we are having your family over for dinner on Sun., So see you then!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July... Teth pulled isn't fun at all! Hope you had a great time in Pine top! I miss you lots! Love you!
Love,
Galilee

Elizabeth Barnitt said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! WILL YOU EVER UPDATE YOUR BLOG?! you haven't in 2 months!!! I know you're lazy and forgetful, but really?