Sunday, May 22, 2011

rAnDoMnEsS

Today I got to help serve popcorn at church for graduation Sunday. On graduation Sunday, all the Sunday school kids move up a grade so we celebrated by serving popcorn and sno cones!!!! I learned that tons of people love popcorn. Even though I had been making popcorn for an 1 or so in between services, it was all gone really fast. I eventually just had to pop the popcorn and put it in a bag and give it to the next person in line because all of our extra bags were gone!!!
I just remembered that I get 2 permanent teeth pulled Wednesday.......... ugh. ugh. ugh. UGH. Getting teeth pulled seriously stinks. I speak from experience.
Hal(ey)

6 comments:

Elizabeth Barnitt said...

I'm so dissapointed that you didn't know that people loooooove popcorn. *shakes head in dissapointment* Anyway, I hope your mouth feels better! i'm finding out today whether I'll need oral surgery or not... :(

Elizabeth Barnitt said...

Oh and by the way what's your mom's email? i need to send the pics from the dance to her. you can text it to me if u want...

Julia said...

Haley,
Just learned how to "follow" so I can leave comments!! Yea!! I think I did this once, then forgot what I did...anyway, love that you are serving, and it involved popcorn!!!!! Love, Aunt Julie

Hal said...

Ya it was really fun!! :) And Elizabeth..... I was sitting there the whole hour and 30 minutes before everybody got out of church and I was popping popcorn!! So it wasn't like I was just sitting there...... lol

Maddie M. Regan said...

Hal! I had so much fun serving popcorn with you at church! Glad I got to do it with you! You are such an amazing friend! Hope you are having fun in Florida!

Maddie M. Regan said...

Hal! I had so much fun serving popcorn with you at church! Glad I got to do it with you! You are such an amazing friend! Hope you are having fun in Florida!