Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Pinetop!!
We went to Pinetop for a couple of days!!!! It was really fun and relaxing!!! Unfortunately, there was no snow.... at least where we were. :( But I still had tons of fun!!! I am building the Lego sets I got for Christmas right now and it is really fun!!! What did you get for Christmas? Post more later!!!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SEWING CLASSES!!
CUPCAKE NOZZLE SET!
CLOTHS!
AND SOME OTHER STUFF!!!
Hey Haley,
Happy New Year and Have a blessed 2011 girl, Love you!
So sorry I don't visit, I haven't blogged in a while. I am trying to blog more. I will try to comment on your blog more as well. I feel horrible. So sorry. I will try to keep in touch here and there! Love you!
Visit:
helloworld-gg.blogspot.com
galileepg.blogspot.com
Those are my two blogs!
Love always,
Galilee
Jemima- Sounds really cool!!!! :)
GG- I will try to comment on your blogs too!!!!! Thanks so much!! I really appreciate your comments!!! Have a happy New Year too!!
Haley,
I bet Pinetop was the BEST! One of my goals for 2011 was to learn how to comment on blogs!! I hope you get this...I love reading your blog!
Oh - for Christmas, I got some cookbooks, some slippers, and a digital frame.
Love you!!! Aunt Julie
sound fun!! Thanks so much for commenting!!!! Pinetop was fun even though there was no snow!!! I love your goal for 2011!! ;)
Post a Comment