Thursday, December 2, 2010
11 school days until Christmas!!! I can't wait!!!! Right now, in art class, we are making a poster for some type of entertainment!!!! I am doing a poster that is advertising a Toby Mac concert!!!!!!!!! But... then I get all these questions like, "Who's Toby Mac?" and stuff like that. So I am always answering questions about Toby Mac. Anyway, I love the poster and if I can, I'll take a picture and post it on here...... maybe. I can't wait for Christmas Break!!!!!!! (I might do a post about gingerbread houses on Saturday! :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And what was your answer to that TOby mac stuff??
um.... I said he was a hip-hop singer and stuff like that.
nothing about God???????
um...... look there is only one way to put this..... when you tell people that.... they think you're some kind of freak and they don't wanna be around you because they think you are freaky..... and school is hard without friends.... so ya
Post a Comment