Monday, January 3, 2011
Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I have been really busy. Anyway, I have Finals next Monday and Tuesday......... :( Not fun. So I have to study A LOT so I might not be posting a whole lot this week and weekend. So sorry about that. I will try to post more after that. I went over to Maddie's yesterday!!!! We made cupcakes and they were delcious!!!!! Maddie did a really good job of decorating them!!! I took a lot of photos and hope to get them up soon!!!!!!! If you guys want to hire her to make cupcakes for a party or something like that or just even because you want some cupcakes, tell me and I will tell her and try to help her make some. Notice I said try. Wow, I don't think that I'm that bad....... Anyway, I will try to get those pics up later!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait!
Love
GG
ya i will probably post them sometime this weekend..... i am jst studying a lot right now.
Post a Comment