Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I finally did it!! I switched lunch tables! I decided that I was gonna switch tables because I want to sit by some of my other friends. Some of the people from my old table called me a traitor though...... I think they were joking.... BUT my new table is soooooo much more fun!!! My new table is more talkative, fun, and it's just...... better. So I like that new arrangement. Today while we were in Physics, some 6th grader had left his binder on my table and I looked at it just to see what my Physics teacher gives them...... and........ what I found......... was......... kinda weird. I saw like this worksheet that said, "BASIS is under attack by a javelin and you need to destroy it! But first you need to prove your skills in proportionality and graphing." and then it had rankings of what you could be because the questions were worth so many points and stuff and it was CREEPY!!! I mean they are in 6TH GRADE!!! At least we don't get stuff like that........ but I mean.... that's just weird..... anyway......... oh! That picture on Emma's blog......... only begins to describe my brother..... so ya......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment