Tuesday, November 30, 2010
14 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 more days until Christmas Break!!!!!! :) I can't wait!!!!!! Even though I just got off Thanksgiving Break...... I still can't wait for Break!!!!! Maybe..... just maybe it will even be snowing up in Pinetop!!!!! I love snow!!! It's so pretty and since I don't have to shovel it and stuff, I think snow is awesome!!!!!!! I also can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!! We are making gingerbread houses with my grandmother and my cousins (the other Everroads)!!!!!!! Gingerbread houses are so much fun!!! I love making them every year!!! I try to get a picture for last years gingerbread houses up soon!!!!! Love you guys and hope you are having fun preparing for the holidays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I WISH there was snow here!!!!!!!!
btw its not called holidays but CHRISTmas. just fyi ;)
oh and you copied my thing saying "im not afraid of comments"
I wish there was snow here too!!!
And Emma.... I don't really care
Post a Comment