Ok! So this is my 50th post!!!!!! My 50th post since the beginning of this blog........ do I post too much??? This post is fully dedicated to celebrating 50 posts since I was with Emma and creating a blog..... it's been a long time since then. I'd like to thank Emma for helping me set up this blog and helping me with everything since I'm electronically challenged and for commenting and encouraging me and for making my AWESOME header........ the list goes on and on. THANK YOU SO MUCH EMMA!!!!!! I'd also like to thank Galiee and Jemima (I hope I spelled those right because spell check won't help me with this one :D) for commenting on my blog. I would like to thank everyone who commented and encouraged me throughout this blog history. THANK ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!
Well.......... how's that for a 50th post???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so funny.
annnnnd the word verification for this post for me is "deedicat" LOL
LOL thats funny!!! ya i thought i might as well...
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment