Saturday, September 25, 2010
Maddie's chocolate covered pretzels are sooooooooo good! I got some for my birthday and they were awesome!!! I think that all of you who are reading this blog should ask her for some and "tip" her! I mean they are awesome!!!!!!!! And besides, Maddie is a good pastry chef. And she's my friend. So, you should definitely check out her chocolate covered pretzels!! (I can help with that) ;) I mean, who doesn't like chocolate covered pretzels!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
she needs a blog. and i am going to help her set one up.
I agree! we all three need to get together to make her one! like seriously. you could photograph her stuff!
omw hal you are such a genius.
ya i was thinking we could sleepover this friday and then on saturday, we could go over to maddie's house and set up a blog for her!
ya maybeeee! and btw my mom said if we want to have a sleepover your mom needs to call mine. not you. your mother.
WHATEVER! geeeez
Post a Comment