Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Homework hasn't been that bad this week. So, I have all this extra time on my hands....... so I decided to post more! (if I remember lol) But I forgot what it was like to come home from school and not have any homework! It was kinda fun! Cause I could do stuff that I wouldn't normally be able to do! So I got a lot of stuff done. I still need to put up my fall decorations in my room...... But, I keep forgetting! So ya. So now I'm bored because I have nothing to post about!! .... If you have skype, SKYPE ME!!!! please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hal, i would skype you if you WERE EVER ONLINE!!!!!
and you shouldnt say how i dont EVER blog, when you dont either :P
Whatever. You just take it personally. besides at least i commented
Post a Comment