MY 13th BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I had sooooooooo much fun on my birthday and thank you guys for all the birthday calls!!!! I had my favorite dinner and I went to Golden Spoon!!!!!!! It was so much fun!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!
Hi I'm Haley, a 13 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I have two crazy younger brothers and two amazing parents! I also have a mini dacshund named Maggie!! I love legos and I love to play softball!!! I go to Scottsdale Prep and get a lot of homework. But I am NOT a some extremely smart geek. No matter what everyone tells you. Anyway, my passion is tumbling rocks. Rocks are amazing and one of the best things God created (in my opinion). I love God and am a follower of Him. Feel free to comment or pass on my blog!!!! :)
5 comments:
HAH! And you said you didn't get any texts or calls!
Oh, and now you need to change your "about me" thing cause it says your only 12!
hahaha very funny........ do you want me to pick on your blog??? and that is to the people who did call me (like Emma) unlike you
hal, you da best.
thanks emma! :)
Post a Comment