Wednesday, August 11, 2010
School
School actually turned out better than I thought. I think my Spanish teacher is the one who I said was amazing! I'm so happy!! :) But if I don't have her and I end up with the other teacher, Senura Slebos,........... I will fail. Literally. She is the worst teacher in the world! We have her as a subsitute because our other teacher is somewhere The teacher we have right now is the music teacher but they are going to get us a Spanish teacher.... they just need to find a Spanish teacher that is not Senura Slebos. Because we would have a pretty big class if we all had her. Like 40 to 50 kids. So my class is probably getting the awesome Latin teacher that I had last year. Anyway I got into 2D art! (even though I wanted to get into 3D art, I'm still happy about that) So school got better! Hope everyone has a great school year! (and since you are all bored about my boring school stories.... I'll try not to talk about school anymore ;) ... unless it is interesting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
whatever this post said... yay!
haha jk but yes still yaya!!
ok....
Post a Comment