Tuesday, August 3, 2010
California
Ya, I haven't been posting for a while. But now I will be! We went to California! Charlie hadn't been to Sea World so we went there!! We saw Shamu and the dolphins and every thing else! I also rode on Antlatis, which is a roller coaster that invovles water!! I rode on it 3 times!!! We left our hotel the next day and were able to stay at my mom's friend's house while she was away! They have tons of different beaches around them so we went to the beach on Sunday and Monday!! We had fun building sand castles and playing in the water! My mom has photos, but they are on her phone. :( The 2nd beach we went to had tons of rocks in the ocean!! Like the whole bottom was covered!! So I had the chance to look for rocks!! There weren't too many that were appealing, but I found a few that suited my taste. It was really fun to be in the cold weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment