Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School

Um....... the first day of school was......... um........ interesting. I had one person in my class that was in my class last year so I hardly knew anyone. (besides we have like all the "popular" people in our class) My chemistry teacher was......... interesting. My biology teacher is too plain and simple for me. My english teacher is cool. My physics teacher is......... strict. I don't know who my Spanish teacher is....... I'm hoping it's the Latin teacher I had last year........ cause she is an amazing teacher and she's teaching a Spanish class and some other teacher is teaching the others..... I think. My history teacher........ I didn't meet him. My art teacher is ok. My math teacher.... I didn't meet him either. So....... you can see why the first day of school was interesting. I don't even have my schedule yet!!! So tomorrow will be interesting too. Well, if you have started school already....... I hope you had a better day than me!

3 comments:

emma claire said...

wow you are so weird.

lol

rough life, ain't it?

Hal said...

lol
ya

Anonymous said...

It sure is a rough life. Aww the first day of school is always wiered. Hope you will have more better days. Love,
Galilee