Saturday, May 1, 2010

I WON MY GAME TODAY!!!!!!! Today was my first playoff game!! The playoffs are double elimination and my next playoff game is this Monday. We play Da Bears who are the number 1 team :S ......... I hope we win!! Today we played "The Royal Pains" (I remember doing a post about this team) and we beat them 16 to 4!! The Christensens came, all of my grandmothers came, my family came, and one of my grandfathers came!!! I'm sooooo thankful that all of my family came!! I thank God that he gave me such a wonderful family!! I can't wait until Monday!!
HAL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU.
JEMIMA

Anonymous said...

That is great. Congrats!
Galilee

Hal said...

Thanks!! I just hope we win on Monday!!
HAL

familygregg said...

Did you win????
Galilee

Hal said...

ya

familygregg said...

Good!!!!!!!
Galilee

Hal said...

ya ik