Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I got my softball photos!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! There is one of me sliding! (this is when you go "ooooooo" and "ahhhh") ;)
We are now into playoffs and my first game is on Saturday at 8:30!! (again! but at least it won't be that hot) If my team wins, we play Da Bears :S
Da Bears are the hardest team in the league!! Last time we played them, we lost by 15 runs!!
Well, I guess you could wish me luck!!! I'll post more soon!!! :)

4 comments:

familygregg said...

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! and I LOVE YOUR BLOG and I LOVE THE TEMPLATE. And how did you get your header. Cause i am thinking on doing a blog for stuff that i buy at re-sale stores. Umm! and I was wondering can you put my button on your blog. It is for my buisness. My blog is called happyflowerdesigns.blogspot.com
love,
Jemima

Hal said...

I have to ask Emma about how I can put your button an my blog or if you can tell me that would be great!! Emma made my header so you will have to ask her to make you one!! Thanks for wishing me good luck!! I'm thinking about starting another blog for the rocks that I tumble once I get the time to tumble them because it takes aobut 4 weeks to tumble a batch of rocks!!
love,
HAL :)

familygregg said...

Welcome to the Blogging World!
Love,
Galilee

Hal said...

thanks