NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I HAD TO LOSE BY ONE RUN!! ONE STUPID DIGUSTING ANNOYING DESPICABLE NASTY (u get the point...) RUN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM SOOOOO MAD!!!!! TRYING TO RELEASE THE ANGER!! *****deflating sound***** All better.
I play the "Mustangs"who are really good
I play them tomorrow.... :(
And i got beaned by the other teams pitcher last night ;(
when i got beamed the umpire said "Are you ok" and all of my coaches were asking me if i wanted a pinch runner (that's someone who runs for you) and i said no
then i got to first base and Allison had stole third when i was beamed, so coach was telling me to steal b/c no one would expect it but Allison had to go back to 2nd
****** beaned means the pitcher hits you with the ball when you are batting for you people who don't know softball and baseball language**********
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mean.
who?? me?? or THEM
who?? me?? or THEM
Aw that stinks. :(
Galilee
Post a Comment