Wednesday, February 9, 2011

As you now see, I am very good at procrastinating with blogs and stuff like that. So lets forget the pics for now and I can start posting again because I don't feel like I'm procrastinating. I WILL get them up...... I just have not had time. My first softball game is Saturday and I have been super duper busy so ya. I will TRY. Anyway, the name of my softball team is The Green Sox. And we are NEON, NEON, NEON green. Like seriously. No joke. I kinda like it though. Cause we are neon green and black and those kinda match so ya. I finally like my colors. Anyway, I will tell you how my game goes sometime soon!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Barnitt said...

I agree, green and black do go together well. Put a pic up of your uniform so I can see it though!

Hal said...

ok..... you know how I am about putting stuff up on my blog..... I'll try.