This is Maggie, my dog. She is 2 years old and her b-day is September 26. (that's 10 days after mine!) I got her Christmas of 07 after begging for 2 years! She is a miniature dacshund and kills rabbits! I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!
Stretch Maggie! Stretch! (is that a cat?)
Someone loves Dad!!
TUG OF WAR!!!!! (and of course I won)
Here's Maggie when my mom went to pick her up from the pet store!! (she's in the car!)
Me with Maggie!!!
Maggie is pooped out!! All this excitement!!
LOVE THAT DOG!!!
Here's Maggie with the vet!! She always whines when we go to the vet now.
Wow! That was a long post!
3 comments:
welcome to the blogging world :) it's fun to do when you're bored, isn't ti?!!!!
Haley,
I LOVE your new blog!! Maggie is so cute!
Love, Aunt Julie
thx
it is fun to blog when you're bored
Post a Comment